Sunday, December 11, 2005

Montreal Summit

I'd just like to say how pleased I am that the summit came to such a positive end. The Americans will be damned whatever they choose to do and there is some evidence that they have achieved as much not having subscribed to Kyoto as most of those who did.

Before we get bogged down by the avalanche of cynicism that will now start in the the wake of the summit, I just want to say well done to all those concerned for this magnificent achievement.

Many of us have who have 'light green' credentials will see this as real and genuine progress - I know there are plenty of deep green fascists and anti-globalisationists who will pour on plenty of scorn - I hope they choke on it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous web shopping online said...

I am also glad that the Montreal Summit was a great success. Looking forward to the next summit.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home